Designed for Borrower’s with less than perfect credit, SIVA Preferred is an excellent alternative to the Elite product. Although a little more documentation is required than on the Elite, the program may also revel in it’s own merits such as longer fixed terms and no LTV hits for occupancy. Also, being a SIVA product, the same principles of not documenting income through traditional methods still applies, while the interest rates offered are competitive to that of a Full-Doc mortgage. Liberal underwriting is the ethos of this product and most will find that obstacles simply do not exist when funding under this program.
Purchase + Refinance
- O/O + N/O/O 1 Unit SFR + PUD’s (Warrantable Only ((Fannie-Mae Guidelines)).
- 70% LTV to $1M (680+ FICO)
- Condo’s (Warrantable Only ((Fannie-Mae Guidelines).
- 65% LTV to $1M (680+ FICO)
- 2 Unit
- 65% LTV to $1M (700+ FICO)
- 3-4 Unit
- 60% LTV to $1M (700+ FICO)
- Derogatory Seasonings
- Bankruptcy 7+13 – 3 Years
- SS + DIL – 2 Years
- Foreclosure – 5 Years
- Loan Modification – 1 Year
- Max 1×30 in past 12 months.
- Self-Employed + Wage Earner Borrower’s Only
- W2 Wage Earner
- Must present VOE reflecting 40% MAX DTI
- Self-Employed Borrowers
- CPA or EA Letter Required.
- Borrower prepared P&L reflecting a net income of 40% MAX DTI signed by CPA or EA and Borrower.
- Proof of Self-Employment for a minimum of 2 Years such as Articles of Inc, Business Licenses, or Professional License.
- Reserves: 12-Months
- No Pre-Payment Penalties.
- Gift Funds Allowed – 10% of Purchase Price + Reserves must be Borrower’s own funds.
- 10 maximum properties owned/financed.
- All Properties Zoned Residential Accepted.
** Unlimited Loan Amounts are taken on a case-by-case basis and decision will be based upon compensating factors of Borrower’s strengths such as High Reserves, Excellent Credit, etc.